Hi!! To my other followers...
If you been wondering where I have been all this past 1 1/2 years. Because of my work which I currently prioritize on. Working in one of the best airport in the world really damaging my body clock. I work on 2 different shifts, 0230 hrs ends at 1130 hrs and 1500 hrs ends at 0100 hrs. Let me tell you what happened during 2015, all of my bucket list was fulfilled.
1. On 28 August 2014, I went to my first ever concert and it was EXO!!!! It was a lifetime experience and everyone was good looking and it hit me when I looked at them, they are so much HUMAN just like us.
2. This current job was one of my dream job, and here I am after working for a year.
3. I was able to meet celebrities.
4. I went to my first ever musical show and it was Beauty and the Beast with my cousin and nephew.
5. I met Takizawa Hideaki, Kitayama Hiromitsu, Kawai Fumito and all of the Johnny's Jr. When I was on break someone told me they came to Singapore for their Kabuki and coincidentally they took ANA the flight I'm trained! And yes I took lots of photo during their arrival. And last minute I bought the cheapest ticket for the Kabuki, and throughout the show I was mind blown. All the stage show I watched on screen especially Dream Boys. It's exactly the same!! And on their departure day I met them and send them off!!! Well one of my dream to meet a Johnny's Idols. Sadly it's not KAT-TUN or Nishikido Ryo.
6. On middle of March I purchased a plane ticket to Seoul for November trip!!!!(I will post a differently)
7. After came back to Singapore roughly after 8 days, I bought a plane ticket. And yes... I'm travelling again and where to this time! Seoul AGAIN! WHY? The days I spent there wasn't enough it was literally 5 days but if I didn't count on my arrival and departure I only spent 3 days in the city. and it wasn't enough for me
8. Lastly, if only I didn't bought the plane tickets this wouldn't have came unannounced. A day after I bought the plane tickets a local organiser drop a news that EXO is coming in January 2016 for their concert and this time they are doing for 2 days!! OMG!!! WHAT A WRONG TIMING TO ANNOUNCE!!! I had no other choice but to buy the concert tickets.
9. I bought the concert tickets in a priority sales and there were extra charges. I had too and I was sure my money was burning like paper. So far.... after the 1st day concert ends, I was itching to buy the 2nd day because Chen said about the next day would be much more exciting and.... Once i got home I bought the ticket without a second thought! I can say this to myself that I am crazy! YES! Whatever it takes just to see my favourite idols!!! I'm not that fanatic but just to satisfy my needs!!! YAAA I sound crazy!!!
And so that's what happen for the whole of 2015 and a bit of 2014. I will forever be hiatus because I have no time to write. This is why I stop, so put down all the high hopes that one day or sooner I would be updating. No I won't. I'm getting old. This year I can't believe I will be half fifty!!
This blog I will treat as my travels blog and some of my daily lifes.
I'm not sure if you will be interested to read. But it's your choice, because I'm not forcing.